In light of Governor Polis' "Safer at Home" order, Freiberg Family Dentistry plans on re-opening Monday, May 11th, 2020 with significant changes to our routine.
Please understand it will be a VERY different dental experience as we have added numerous protection protocols to protect our patients, staff and ourselves.
What we have changed:
- All clinical staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment including N-95 masks, face shields, hair covers and gowns.
- We will be installing UV-C and HEPA Air Purifiers in each treatment room and throughout the office that purifies the air every minute.
- We will be installing new chairside vacuums to catch any aerosols as we are working.
- We are completing a thorough COVID-19 screening upon arrival of every patient which includes taking temporal temperatures and oxygen levels.
- Upon arrival each day, our staff member will have our temporal temperatures taken and this will be repeated and documented twice throughout each work day.
- As a result of rescheduling so many patients over the last two months, we have a back log of patients so please be patient as we work to see as many people as we can safely. If you have an emergency, call Dr. Freiberg directly, her emergency line is listed on our office voicemail.
What we will expect from you to help with our new protocol:
- If you are sick (fever, cough, trouble breathing, cold) please reschedule your appointment a minimum of two weeks out.
- The only person allowed in the office is the patient themselves unless they are under age or require special assistance. This is in an effort to keep the number of people in the office to a bare minimum and minimize exposure.
- We ask that when you arrive for your appointment to please call from your vehicle and let us know you have arrived. We will call you back when we are prepared to seat you in a treatment room eliminating any congregating in our waiting room. (This will minimize the number of people in our office).
We understand that all these changes are new and intimidating. Please understand that Dr. Freiberg and staff have thoroughly discussed our new protocols and have implemented these changes to protect everyone and create an environment for all of us to continue providing services.
We are open to any questions or concerns you may have during this process so please email or call should questions arise.
We are looking forward to seeing all of your smiling faces again.